Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time
For that time I get amnesia...
- •Twilight by Stephenie MeyerSo I can kick my ass and stop there.
- •Neverwhere by Neil GaimanMy favorite Gaiman. And I don't say that lightly.
- •The Night Circus by Erin MorgensternWhat magic....
- •A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty SmithIt's okay. I'll just read it again, slowly, to savor it.
- •The Book Thief by Markus ZusakSince I'm not sure my heart can take reading it again.
- •The Dead Ladies Project by Jessa CrispinJust read this last month. I can't get it out of my head. Already ready to reread it.
- •Waiting for Columbus by Thomas TrfimukI cannot begin to tell you how much I loved this book.