Thoughts on aging from the lens of an Occupational Therapist
I'm an OT that works in many settings, here's one of....
- •Oh man better keep up with the work outs, because aging is a bitch
- •Please whatever higher power exists in the world let me keep my mind. Dementia is a bitch.
- •Take care of you liver. I mean it's not like it's a vital organ or anything. But being yellow, no thanks. Liver failure is a bitch.
- •trachs, vents, feeding tubes...
- •Life does not come with a guarantee. Live in the moment, and have adventures.