Reasons the Weird Woman at Stop & Shop Made This a Very Worcester Christmas
I've lived in Worcester for 3 years and love it, in part because this is a weird city full of funky people like this.
- •Her dyed black hair, styled like a slightly tamed Elvira Mistress of the Dark 'do.
- •The fact that she was easily 65 but dressed like a millennial who isn't making good life choices at the moment.
- •That her elaborately designed vape pen was in hand every time I saw her.
- •That she clearly didn't realize there were other people in the store and that's why we could hear every word she spoke to her granddaughter in her always-on 'outside voice.'
- •That she had da thickest Wistah accent I evah heard.
- •That she was obviously pretty damned drunk.
- •Finally--the awesome way she dickered over her receipt while simultaneously flirting with the pimply 18-year-old male cashier.