ALL THE BEER I DRANK DURING HURRICANE MATTHEW, RANKED
Little late; but here it goes. Not a horrible storm- lost electric & cable for 16 hours or so overnight. Good thing we have lightbox(TM) & beverage fridge- which saved having to toss all the food from the main one!!
- 1.Bells Oberon AleCan't go wrong w/ Bells- didn't have Two Hearted
- 2.Cardinal Pale aleTastes like Dales kinda
- 3.Fat Tire AmberOld stand-by.
- 4.Natty Greene Buckshot AmberNC replacement for Yuengling
- 5.IPA. Forget brewer by this point.