Relevant Political Timeline/Events before November 8th
We know it's inevitable; Election Day- but it's so, so, so,so, so far away. The numbers are daunting!! Enjoy summer & stay away from TV, radio, newspapers, and the Internet.....
- •4,416 hours; 184 days to Election DayCanada; 10 weeks or less. Australia; 75-day, double-dissolution election. Many countries have elections on holidays & weekends.
- •2 hours; (2) VP selection speeches
- •2 hours; (2) Pres. Candidate convention address speeches.
- •2 hours; (2) VP candidate convention address speeches. B
- •6 hours; (3) Presidential televised debates
- •2 hours; (1) VP televised debate.
- •3,114 hours; garbage, name-calling, sad campaign events, trump-bashing, Hillary-bashing, press conferences, beauty pageants, white-pride rallies, 'breaking news', copious amounts of ridiculous 'pundit' analysis that will probably be wrong.....
- •1,288 hours; SleepAverage person 7 hours a day.
- •Zero; amount of information we'll really learn about these two massively flawed candidates.