TIPS ON LOADING A 12-CAN FRIDGE PACK [🍹]
We're La croix/seltzer crazy like a lot of folks on li.st but the boxy 3x4 rectangle is not fridge friendly. We stock an older skinny soda 12-pack box- currently Canada Dry ginger ale, with a variety mix!! As the rest of my family usually takes w/o refilling that's my job!! My secrets.....
- •Diversity; 🍓🍋🍒🍍🍇Never have same type next to each other. (Eg. Lemon, grapefruit, berry, passionfruit, etc)
- •Mix in an occasional soda.We're not sugar nazis. A 7up, ginger ale or coke in there is like a prize in cereal or Cracker Jack.
- •Sneak a beer in there. 🍓🍋🍺🍇Dales Pale & Tecate have nice can designs. Breaks up all the cursive.
- •Coconut is disgusting. Never include.Gross.....
- •Two same touching??You've caught someone (probably wife) who pilfered the careful cylinder layout to get a particular flavor.
- •ReplacementThe cardboard will tear after a few months of abuse. Replace w/ new linear box; brand of your choosing.
- •Fun fact! Coke developed the Fridge Box in 2001 to sell more volume.Collaboration w/ Alcoa who wanted to sell more aluminum too! Took four years of planning....
- •Enjoy the fizzy goodness!!!