FOOD THINGS TO DO IN BURLINGTON, VERMONT
If you play your cards right you can do all of this in one weekend.
- •Eat many many maple creemees!!Burlington Bay Market has the best in the biz.
- •ArtsRiot Friday night food trucksEvery Friday night from May to October. Bring cash.
- •Burlington Farmers MarketEvery Saturday, year-round. Get a green mountain pretzel.
- •Bluebird Coffee StopThey have maple creamy affogatos. 'Nuff said.
- •Shop at City Market co-opA+ cheese selection and other things.
- •Brunch at Penny CluesYou must get the "bucket 'o spuds"
- •Hen of the WoodHave dinner, sit at the open kitchen bar, drink cocktails.
- •FarmhouseThey have a beer garden and 24 beers and tap along with a great classic menu. If you are into cheese get a cheese plate.
- •FlatbreadSeriously good pizza with a fun/hippy vibe. Bonus: they do English style cask ale, only one style at a time.
- •Go to Church streetNot so much for eating, but for shopping.
- •Drink at ZeroGravityCurrently the best beer in town. Also served at Flatbread.
- •Drink at Citizen CiderIt's very good.
- •Coffee at Uncommon GroundsMaple syrup iced coffee is a must
- •Lake Champlain ChocolatesThey have bars, truffles, caramels. All things good.