Top Movies of my Childhood
- •Little WomenIt has become a tradition to watch this movie at my mom's house every Christmas.
- •Every single Disney movie imaginable.Whether it was Scar battling his was to stardom or a little mermaid just wanting to be a two legged human, these were running non stop on our VCRS day in and day out.
- •The SandlotMy love for baseball started after watching Benny take on the Beast.
- •BigI was never able to find a life size piano to imitate Tom Hanks's dance moves
- •JawsShowing a four year old a man eating shark terrorising a small town on the east coast really brings a father and daughter closer together.