Already on li.st? Open in app.
A brief summary of my morning
- •Me before breakfast
- •The tiny being in my phone that lied to me about closed roads.
- •The person who scheduled a race
Today was the last class of a mini series I taught at the public library, and it went pretty well.
- •Everyone is smiling!
- •No one is scared to share their rough drafts!
- •People actually give constructive feedback!
I have a newly discovered milk allergy. I live in Wisconsin. It's a problem.
- •Frozen CustardSpecifically the magical kind from Culver's.
- •Pie a la mode#whhhhyyyyyy
- •Pesto at a RestaurantBecause crazy Americans keep adding cream. "Without the cream it's just a bunch of chopped up green stuff. What wants that?" Me! I want that.
Because you gotta spice up those long distance friendships somehow.
- •Leafy SeadragonsThey look like floating seaweed and come in orange, gold, and teal!
- •Pink Fairy ArmadilloFur and armor? #whaaaat?!
- •ZebrasWhen your bestie lives in Tanzania you get all the best pictures.
Celebrating the small stuff
- •Sunshine Alarm ClockWaking up to the cheery sunshine and nothing else!
- •Pancakes for breakfastWith blueberries!
- •Sweet DreamsNo trapped-in-high-school dreams for me! No ants eating me alive! Only the gentle sway of a Rover boat, and the sounds of New Orleans jazz.