Reasons Why Today is Better Than Yesterday
Celebrating the small stuff
- •Sunshine Alarm ClockWaking up to the cheery sunshine and nothing else!
- •Pancakes for breakfastWith blueberries!
- •Sweet DreamsNo trapped-in-high-school dreams for me! No ants eating me alive! Only the gentle sway of a Rover boat, and the sounds of New Orleans jazz.
- •Magically Untangled BedheadPerfect deep side part + a bit of volume + no tangles = easy morning rituals
- •BirdsongOnly audible after I woke up!
- •A Good Poem"First Lesson" -Philip Booth "...Daughter, believe me, when you tire on the long thrash to your island, lie up, and survive. as you float now, where I held you and let go, remember when fear cramps your heart what I told you: lie gently back & wide to the light-year stars, lie back, and the sea will hold you."