THINGS I NEED IN MY LIFE. RIGHT NOW.
Life has been particularly stressful lately.
- •A warm beverage (preferably some sort of decaffeinated tea).
- •A cooler room (temperature wise).
- •Soothing Celtic music drifting in on a gentle breeze coming from wherever.
- •A small furry animal to cuddle with (puppy, kitten, ferret, idc. Just as long as it's furry and that they want to cuddle me).
- •A specific person that I want to cuddle with (I miss him so much).
- •Affordable, easily accessible, and trans-friendly therapy (very difficult to find).
- •Anti-depressants, most likely.
- •For the platonic cuddles with the specific person mentioned above to turn into kissing (and possibly sex) (don't worry: The furry animal will not be present for this portion of the night).
- •For the person and animal I'm cuddling with to spend the night (and he'd be spooning me and I would be spooning said furry animal).
- •Money. Just all the money.
- •For us all to wake up refreshed and completely stress-free.