My Top 5 spots in Toronto
Stayed here for the weekend. The 5 things I managed to see:
- •CN TowerView from the top of Canada
- •Toronto islandTake the ferry at $7.50 (includes return) to Central island, the most popular of the 3 routes. Access the fairgrounds, petting zoo and the beach area.
- •ChinatownHundreds of eateries, with all the options you can stomach.
- •Kensington MarketSaid not to have a single chain/ high street store, it's managed to retain its bohemian and indie vibe.
- •Queens HarbourPrefect for a weekend jog or romantic stroll.