Texan stereotypes I tried during business trips
and mostly enjoyed them!
- •Went to the Houston RodeoIt was awesome!!!
- •Ate fried food with fried foodYay for crawfish and jalapenos
- •Used 'y'all' in a sentenceBeen using it ever since whenever I can because it's easier than 'you guys'
- •Got used to being called ma'amWeird at first being under 30 but now I find it cute
- •Drank sweetened iced teaToo much ice tho
- •Used a car for a trip that would have been a 10 minute walkWould never do that at home but in Texas sidewalks freakin' end whenever
- •Took a ride in a huge SUVMegalomaniac much? A Prius takes you anywhere too you know