Crushing it: Week Ending 28/10/2016
A collection of articles, songs, movies, scripts, videos, books and general Tit-tat to take a look at that were consumed this week. Enjoy!
- •Video to laugh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qdNy_vz-gMI can’t get enough of this.
- •Video to inspire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPCp5xsP-vkRe-watched this a bit this week. Compelling stuff.
- •Documentary watched: Page Onehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwTMFXgf95c A great inside look in what it means to be a journalist in the current market.
- •Movie watched: Quiz Showhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj-m3Ddmn0E I watch this once a hear. A truly underrated film. Love it.
- •Screenplay read: The Deer Hunter by Michael Cimino
- •Play read: The Aliens by Annie baker
- •Article to inspire: http://www.fastcompany.com/3045082/my-creative-life/mad-men-creator-matthew-weiners-reassuring-life-advice-for-struggling-artisOne of the greats, giving great advice.
- •Cologne to savour: Floris 1962http://www.florislondon.com/en_gbp/1962-eau-de-parfum You want to smell good. Then this if what you want.
- •Great song I found once again this week: Drug Ballad by Eminem.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMs6eI1VRBQ I missed this song.
- •Book to read: Relentless by Tim Groverhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Relentless-Unstoppable-Tim-S-Grover/dp/1476714207 Finished this for the third time. Tough. Unblinking. Advice on what it takes to be Best In World.
- •Podcast to listen to: Tim Ferris with Derek Sivershttp://fourhourworkweek.com/2015/12/14/derek-sivers-on-developing-confidence-finding-happiness-and-saying-no-to-millions/ This is an exceptional podcast. Such great advice for all aspects of life. It’s a long one though. But so worth it.
- •Simpsons Tidbit to finish this off:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMF3zcQw27g The clip says it all.