Brushing My Teeth With Clay
Alternately titled: How I keep surprising my own self with new levels of hippiness.
- •Look at them big ol' chompers. My toothpaste has its job cut out for it.
- •Today I received my latest natural product. I have been using either Tom's or Dr Bronners toothpaste but knew that I could do better, so when I heard about brushing your teeth with bentonite clay, I was intrigued.
- •Bentonite Clay is known for its detoxifying power and it can be used in a lot of ways. If you're trying to switch from conventional to natural deodorants, you can use it as a mask on your underarms to draw out toxins and expedite the detoxification period. Look it up to read more about what others use it for.
- •These are the claims made by the brand of toothpaste that I got.
- •My teeth do feel super clean after using this and my breath feels actually fresh, not artificially so. But I only used it once so time will tell if that lasts.
- •Just another natural living tip from your crazy Aunt Meghan. 💜