Favorite Hawaiian Foods
Hawaii is a foodie haven! Thanks for the suggestion @minhal
- •Fish Tacos from North Shore Fish Taco TruckOmg. I can't even. I have eaten here so many times and I cry EVERY. TIME. They put this creamy sauce on their tacos that I can't replicate and it is everything.
- •Garlic ShrimpIt's so easy to make, but it's blow your mind amazing. You can get this almost anywhere on the island, but Giovanni's shrimp truck is the 💣
- •Mama Miya chocolate cake from the AlleyThere is this weird secret on the island about this AMAZING fresh cake from a bowling alley. I didn't believe it at first either, but this cake will blow your effing mind.
- •The dumpling of the day at Koko Head CafeWhatever it is, get it.
- •Loco MocoIt is the weirdest combinations of food, but it is so delicious. You can get this literally anywhere on the island.
- •Spam masubiI can't bring myself to try spam, but this is a local staple. You can get it in gas stations, restaurants, the zoo... Anywhere. My kids go crazy over it. No Hawaiian food list would be complete without at least an honorable mention.