How to Have the Perfect Day on Oahu
I am so very lucky to get to call Hawaii my home for the next few years. It's so easy to have a great day here, but today was one of the best.
- •First, hire a babysitter to watch your precious terrors.
- •Second, grab your awesome little sister and RUN AWAY!
- •Third, go to the Koko Head Cafe. Eat as many things from the menu as possible.I may or may not have teared up after the first bite of those kimchi dumplings
- •Fourth, go somewhere that is difficult to visit with children.This is the spitting caves. It is truly magical!
- •Fifth, go make sure you get a Nutella and chocolate milkshake.Obvi
- •Sixth, embarrass teenagers whenever possible. Like this sweet boy who I requested pose with a bucket of Nutella. Did you know they make those?Must have.
- •Seventh, eat in peace again. This time at Marukame Udon, where you will get the freshest and cheapest udon on the island.
- •Eighth, now that you are stuffed, waddle down to the beach to sit and enjoy the sunset with your beautiful sister.
- •Ninth, and I can not stress this enough- take the time to enjoy all of the little things that you see all day.
- •Tenth, come home to a clean house, happy and bathed kids, and take the time to love on them and tell them how much you missed them. Play a game and send those sweet little monsters off to bed💙
- •Take a luxurious bubble bath with a great book, and then get in bed by 9. The old grey mare ain't what she used to be y'all.