How to Make Healthy Hamburger Soup
Easy, cheap, delicious, healthy! 💯
- •Everyone in your family will love this
- •I/2 yellow onion, 2 cloves garlic, 1 lb ground turkey, 1 cup Sliced sweet peppers, 1 cup diced carrots, 2 cans diced tomatoes, 3 cups vegetable stock, 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1/2 tsp oregano, a dash of cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- •Chop onion and garlic, then brown the ground turkey with them.
- •Add the rest of the ingredients plus the ground turkey to a stock pot and simmer for 30-45 minutes.
- •Done! Isn't that easy?
- •You can also top with these options, but watch the portions to keep it healthy: Sharp cheddar cheese, a dollop of sour cream, diced jalapeños if you like it spicy, corn tortilla chips.
- •It would also be delicious served over baked potatoes.