Signs That I Am Sad
Separately, these are normal at different times. Combined, I'm grieving.
- •I am cooking.Constantly. Used to be baking before I got healthy. Now I just cook and freeze.
- •I am listening to Classical Music.
- •I lay down but can't sleep.
- •I know that going for a hike will help, but I don't have the energy to even go outside.
- •I drink excess amounts of tea.
- •I don't feel like taking a bubble bath or reading.
- •I don't feel like laughing.
- •I can sleep through noise in the mornings.
- •I wake up very early and can't fall back asleep until it's time to wake up.
- •I don't want to clean anything.
- •I avoid seeing friends.
- •I don't have the energy to hate cats.Kind of seems like a good thing, but it's replaced with numbness.
- •I am wearing leggings and slippers even though I live in Hawaii.
- •Time slips away from me.
- •I read the Bible and pray a whole lot more.This one helps.
- •I have a headache that won't go away.
- •What do you do when you're sad?Also- I'm okay. This isn't depression, it's just grieving. It will pass. 💜