Today Is A Big Day For Me!
Or, how I've kicked obesity's ass.
- •One year ago today, I began a fitness program.
- •I was desperate to lose weight and depressed about my size.
- •I felt out of control and confused.
- •I ate a ton of veggies and not a lot of processed foods. My choices were better than so many others and yet I was 65 lbs overweight.
- •Walking up the stairs left me winded.
- •Running up the stairs was nearly impossible and it made my stomach smack against my thighs.
- •I couldn't see my feet when I was standing.
- •I would stay up late at night researching fad diets, unhealthy ways of losing weight, plastic surgeons- everything.
- •I was desperate.
- •One year ago today I tried a last ditch effort.
- •And it's working!
- •I have lost 37 lbs, 35 inches of fat, and 8 dress sizes!
- •I can't wait to see my two year anniversary pictures. Just looking at these, I'm a sobbing mess.
- •If you feel frustrated and confused and sad and depressed- I understand. It's not easy. But there is a way. I believe in you!