Favorite Movie Performances
As you can see, I love a drama.
- •Jessica Lange in FrancesAn master class in acting.
- •Lily Tomlin in GrandmaA damn shame that the academy overlooked this performance.
- •Ellen Barkin in Another Happy DayTHE most underrated actress in Hollywood, hands down. I recommend this film to everyone.
- •Jane Fonda in They Shoot Horses, Don't They?A disturbing, honest storyline that will make you think, and will not let you ever again romanticize The Great Depression.
- •Meryl Streep in The Bridges of Madison CountyBreaks my heart into pieces every.damn.time.
- •Barbra Streisand in The Way We WereDo I even need to say anything here? Incredible.