Why I should be hired as the proofreader for WEWS Cleveland
I love to start my mornings with breakfast and the morning news. Typically, I watch WEWS, the ABC affiliate in Cleveland. I started to notice typos about a year ago, and it turned out to be something that I find more often than not.
- •FBI assisted in murder? Nope. Try again.
- •Now is not the time to use slang
- •You know...famous ABC news journalist Diane Dawyer.
- •That Retina Fey has TALENT!
- •Chocking. Never heard of it.
- •I'm convinced they don't even bother with the proofreading.
- •Hmm. Yeah, that makes sense. Hard to survivor.