IT'S NOT AS IF I HAVEN'T TRIED TO...
(Not a New Year's resolutions list)
- •Be a better personGotta lead with that one
- •Not have road rageBut seriously, how hard is it to learn how to drive YOU ASSHOLE LEXUS DRIVER/ CABBIE DRIVING IN THE TURNING LINE/ don't even get me started on GODDAMN bikers
- •Understand physicsI just fail to see how reversing the direction of a fan blade pushes air down versus up. Doesn't make sense and never will
- •Like jazz musicBlech
- •Be informed about politicsToo many self-serving politicians in a job designed to be a service to others. It's disheartening and easier on my feelings to just ignore it
- •Learn to drive a manual transmissionSee what happened was, I was 17 and trying to drive my friend's truck up the steepest road in our town and I kept stalling and gave up and now it's been 20 years. Too late to try again?
- •Mow the lawnA lie. Never tried it and don't intend to.