My Top Vacation Spots
I haven't traveled a lot, but these are my favorite places to visit.
- •Walt Disney WorldI took this picture in August when I traveled there with @ripnclebass. I've been to Disney well over 50 times and it is my favorite place on Earth.
- •Lake George, NYLake George is my favorite Summer vacation. I've gone there almost every year since I was born and I'm glad my wife now loves it as much as I do.
- •BermudaI've been to Bermuda twice. The beaches are second to none.
- •Punta Cana, Dominican RepublicMy wife and I went on our honeymoon to Secrets Punta Cana. It was one of the best trips of my life.
- •Long Neck, DelawareMy family has had vacation homes in this town since the 1980s. I love to go down to fish, crab, swim, and enjoy the nightlife in Dewey.
- •Las Vegas, NevadaI went to Vegas when I was 21 and had an absolute blast. I love to play poker, bet on sports, and enjoy the beautiful hotels.
- •Boston, MassachusettsAs a Red Sox fan, I love to visit Boston. Not only are the Red Sox there, but some of my favorite breweries are also located in the city or nearby.
- •The Outer BanksI started going to the Outer Banks when I met my wife, as her family has gone there for many years. While I am not a huge fan of American beaches, I really love it down there.