Podcasts I'm Subscribed To
During my daily commute and when in the gym or walking around town, I usually have my ear buds in and a podcast on. These are the ones I'm subscribed to now, in no particular order. Some presented without comment
- •Channel 33
- •The Bill Simmons Podcast
- •The Starters. I only listen to the weekly drop nowadays. The TV show does not translate well to podcast, and it shouldn't.
- •Re/Code Decode
- •WMMR's Preston and Steve. Philly morning radio show. I've been listening since elementary school, so I'll probably never let go.
- •Behind the Bets with Chad Millman. I only listen to the weekly CFB episode
- •WTF with Marc Maron. I usually only listen to the comedians or actors. I rarely listen to the episodes with musicians.
- •The Champs. There hasn't been a new episode in awhile, but I love the show so why unsubscribe?
- •Planet Money
- •Motley Fool Answers
- •What's the Point
- •Podcast for America
- •Serial. Season 2 needs to start soon!