An Interesting Experiment
so I'm sitting in stats class thinking about a conversation I had earlier in the week and came up with a great experiment idea. This may have already been done, if not it should be...
- •Body size compared to dick sizeyes I'm serious, don't act like you're not interested
- •Dick measurementslength and girth of course. other options are available as well-ball size, meatus width, etc. You can measure a lot of things on a dick
- •Body measurementsof course height and build. but also hand and foot size- length and width. Can be even more specific with these. Finger to palm ratio, etc.
- •Correlationsdoes height automatically mean bigger? Do bigger hands mean larger girth? Bigger feet longer? lots of relationships possible
- •Other factorsethnicity? genetics? childhood environment/diet/etc? birth weight/gestation time? there's honestly so much you could do a different study every month for the rest of your life. I think most of these a secondary studies, if there's an apparent trend towards, say ethnicity then there can be further treatments based on that. I don't want to create variables that don't actually exist
- •Circumcised v. Notobviously not the biggest factor genetically but since this is a huge variable it should be considered to at least account for the difference. can do treatments of both or restrict your study to one or the other.
- •More to comeas I said this is a quick in class brainstorm. I have a feeling I'll be coming up with a better experiment design over time.
- •Who wants to fund me?this is important research.