6 Things That I Just Bought at Target That Confuses the Hell Out of My Buying Profile
Target keeps a shopping profile of everyone. This includes my very boring shopping habits. How else do they know I want a coupon to buy dog treats that I just ran out of. Well, I just made a purchase that will totally confuse them.
- •Rolled gold pretzel sticks.The grandfather of all pretzels. What's not to love about them? Salt and carbs delivered in just the right amounts.
- •Great value bag of eclipse winter frost gum.Something to chew on during the day. And, hey, who doesn't need 180 pieces of gum?
- •Pinesol floor cleaner.Gives you that fresh smell when you come home. Also, possible cancer. Not sure though.
- •Raisinets- dark chocolate.A childhood favorite that I hold dear. I've been craving these for a while.
- •Lays baked ruffled chips - BBQBaked. Ya know, to save on calories. Never mind the artificial BBQ flavoring.
- •And finally, Clorox disinfecting wipes.Because I was just recently made aware of @passengers gaming on Instagram and I am totally freaked out by feet on an airplane now. Hoarf!!!!