BOYS? WHERE WE'RE GOING, WE DON'T NEED BOYS.
Aka; Hey! You in the skirt! Date me. Girls I'd totally be waist-up lesbians with.
- •Jenna ColemanMy wee British princess. If you can resist soufflé girl, you probably don't have a heartbeat. I have two, so...well, you know where I'm goin' with this.
- •Alison BrieNot only will I raid her sweater collection, I'll steal her adorable smooshy heart as well.
- •Rose McIverWhat can I say? I dig an accent, me.
- •Elizabeth HenstridgeLove her like Jammie Dodgers, and I mentioned the whole accent thing, right?
- •Marilyn MonroeMy original girl crush. Don't care how cliche it is, and I'll fight anyone who posthumously slut shames her...to the death. Kirk/Spock style.
- •Malin AkermanPretty sure her name is Swedish for adorable af. Plus the road trips would be epic.
- •Sarah ChalkeCanadian, adorkable and we'd look hella cute in matching Chucks!