TOP 5 BEATLES SONGS
These are my faves, though it fluctuates often, and I'm not hipster about it so expect lots of early Beatles.
- 1.You've Really Got a Hold on MeI know it's sacrilegious to pick a cover but this is probably my very favourite song of all time, and it's taught me everything I know about romance today. Well this, and Pepe le Pew.
- 2.Two of UsLove the harmonies and the sentiment. Just picturing Paul and Linda languidly driving through the British countryside on a lazy Sunday gets me every time.
- 3.I Saw Her Standing ThereThis pretty much defines the best era of rock 'n' roll. Just a perfect McCartney tune.
- 4.Back in the U.S.S.R.Macca's answer to Pet Sounds does it for me every time.
- 5.I'm So Tired"I'd give you everything I've got for a little piece of mind." -- Finally a Lenon penned track!
- 6.Bonus - All My LovingMacca is a genius. Great guitar riffs by John and George too.
- 7.Bonus 2 - She's Leaving HomeAn incredibly moving piece with amazing vocals. Too sad to listen to all the time, but one of my faves nonetheless.