it's national eating disorder awareness week
and it's important to talk about it
- •I don't talk about my eating disorder a lot.
- •I decided a long time ago that I wouldn't let myself be defined by it.
- •Three years ago, that wasn't the case.
- •Three years ago, I was balding, bruising, and I had a heartbeat so weak that it was difficult for me to climb a single flight of stairs.
- •Recovery isn't pretty, and it isn't easy.It's not glamorous, it's not romantic.
- •It never ends.
- •But living is worth it.
- •As someone who thought there was no tomorrow for herself, I'm here to tell you that there is always a tomorrow for you.
- •Your heartbeat is your battle cry.