the most wonderful places i've been
Brought to you by my wanderlust.
- •Collioure, FranceMy grandpa lived here for 25 years, so every summer of my childhood was spent picking out seashells on the shore, catching crabs, and eating lots of sorbet. It's my favourite place in the world.
- •Paris, FranceParis is never a bad idea. City of dreams.
- •Kyoto, JapanThis is the single most beautiful place I have ever visited. Truly.
- •Figueres, SpainThis is right on the border to France, so my grandpa and I drove there one day to visit the house of Salvador Dali, and the Dali museum. It was so wonderfully cooky and creative.
- •Beijing, ChinaI was eleven. One of the most culturally packed cities I've ever been in, and it was so educational. People came up and asked my mother if they could take photographs with her, because she has long, blonde hair. Wild.
- •Rome, ItalyBasically heaven for anyone who loves history, and in particular Ancient Rome, as much as I do.
- •Gili Trawangan, IndonesiaI took a gap year between high school and college, and lived on this island for nine months, working as a scuba diving instructor. It's absolute paradise. I got to say hi to sea turtles EVERY DAY. I still miss it.
- •Ha Long Bay, VietnamMy family and I spent a couple of days on a house boat, cruising the bay when I was circa eleven years old. It was magical.
- •Sydney, AustraliaWe'd just spent DAYS in a caravan, driving through Perth. And whilst Perth was great, Sydney was still my favourite. What can I say? I'm a big city girl.
- •London, EnglandI fully intend to move to this wonderful city when I've finished college.
- •Singapore, SingaporeNot sure if this counts because I live there, but I love it so much, I'm adding it.