THE STIGMA OF THE "OTHER WOMAN" (and what i believe)
from my personal (and awful) experience of loving men who are already loved and spoken for.
- •when things fall apart, it is never just a single persons fault.chances are that everyone in the equation is hurting (as difficult as that is to accept)
- •nobody can be stolen from you, if they already wanted to leave.if someone wants to leave, they will. if someone wants to stay, they will.
- •just because someone is the villain in your story, doesn't necessarily make them a bad person.we are human, and we make mistakes.
- •it is easier to believe that someone is a liar, than to believe that they are telling the truth.
- •sometimes there are more than one truths. sometimes these truths contradict.much like your heart and your head may sometimes contradict.
- •the way you handle yourself when you are upset is most telling of your character.
- •holding on to something that has already ended will only hurt you.
- •just because you don't believe that someone is hurting, doesn't mean that they aren't.
- •just because you don't believe that you have hurt someone, doesn't mean that you haven't.
- •you will survive this.