WHY I'M SURE COSTCO IS PURGATORY
- •when you walk in, someone greets you, but if you look in their eyes......are they happy to see you? or a they just looking towards the exit, and thinking about boobies and BBQ?
- •you pass all the super fancy electronics that represent a life in colors, and lighting that you never remember real life having.
- •pass by the Clothes Folder Hive---- one queen bee directing traffic and presentation---- lots of little drones doing the job, but just barely
- •Meat---so much meat----but just beyond the freezer some fresh blood? maybe some tears as well?
- •gah----i'm heading back out----it's too much
- •food court--hot dogs are only a buck fifty? with a free coke? yeah, those first 4 are great. then gravity deals it's cards. where is my insulin chaser?
- •made it past the registers, past the last phalanx of those Professional Smilers at Membership, with their laser gun upgrades, and free gas, with a tire purchase..........
- •the exit---it's right there......jail break! wait. where is your reciept? you're staying, until we sort this out. did you come in wearing those Danskos?