SAAS FOR BRICK AND MORTAR IDEAS
How to do Ecommerce or improve sales for brick and mortar
- 1.Allow browsers to touch phone to clothing for info
- 2.GPS location provides instant deals
- 3.Show demographic of user as they walk in by detecting phone MAC address
- 4.Detect phone ID for real life retargetingCurrent retargeting is for different websites. What if websites knew who you were by linking your phone and providing you deals as you physically moved through the world?
- 5.Instant coupons when coming with a friend
- 6.Dressing room availability meter to let you know when to visit a store
- 7.Color picker depending on what you walked in withThere are sites that help you pick outfits. Mine this data for machine learning to determine what other outfits the person would like.
- 8.RFID on every piece of article so you can skip the cashier
- 9.Custom music BPM when walking through storeResearch shows a certain BPM helps people spend more. This optimal BPM may be different for different people, so adjust the store music depending on who is in it
- 10.Head track to place high value items at correct locations