WEIRD THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY
A representative sample of my life
- •Stole a bread bowl of soup from a dorm. Proceeded to eat soup while walking down the street on my way to class. Finished soup during class.
- •Walked out of a classroom. Immediately got nailed by a guy running full speed down the hallway. Because hallways are the perfect place to run races?Against yourself??
- •Had to buy ethanol from the science supply room and walk three blocks carrying four gallons of pure alcohol
- •The bio professor stopped mid lecture to tell our squad in the balcony to be quiet and that we were bothering the hell out of him
- •I found a snickerdoodle in my coat pocket. It was delicious