Things I Saw In Boscombe
Boscombe is a weird little red light district just outside Bournemouth, where I live.
- •And that's Boscombe.It's awful but it has some cool things.
- •BEAUTIFUL SNAKES!!There is a reptilarium. I don't know if that's a word but that's what it says by the door.
- •MORE SNAKES!!This baby has a puppy mouth.
- •And lizards!All looking around.
- •And wee tiny turtles!They so cute!
- •An old man going "BLEEEERGH!"as he went past on his mobility scooter thingy.
- •Some drunk teenagers."KIMMY YOU'RE A TWAT!"
- •Fat dog walkers!With lovely big fluffy dogs.
- •Houses that look a bit like they belong in London.
- •Police!Bonus irrational fear that they might arrest me.
- •Even though it's a shit area, it's quite pretty.