FOODS I HAVE SEEN CONSUMED ON THE SUBWAY THAT SHOULD NEVER BE EATEN ON PUBLIC TRANSIT
- •Fried chickenGreasy chicken fingers on subway poles... Think about it.
- •Baked potatoTo the unassuming bystander it looks like you are taking bites out of a raw potato.
- •A whole kiwiSkin on.
- •Deli meatWatching someone fail trying to retrieve a whole piece of smoked turkey breast from a plastic vacuumed sealed bag is just painful.
- •Meatball subThis can not end well. There's just no way.
- •Streetcart chicken and riceTo be eaten on the street or at your desk... but nowhere in between.
- •Whole tomatoesThese may technically be fruit, but should not be treated as fruit, nor eaten in big bites the same as fruit.
- •To be continued...