INFLUX OF EMOTIONS AFTER BEING SENT HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE MY WATER DIDN'T ACTUALLY BREAK
Chronicles of a water-breaking fake out.
- •ShockWait what?
- •EmbarrasmentDid I really just pee my pants?
- •Self doubtDo I not know anything?
- •DissapointmentSo I won't be meeting her tonight.... or sleeping on my stomach.
- •ResentmentScrew that snarky resident and her speculum
- •Heaviness30lbs to be precise
- •EnlightenmentPacking gummy bears and a pillow was a good idea. Swim trunks- not necessary. Good to know for next time.