The Last Five Books I Have Read
I love to read and I'm not very picky . Fiction, non-fiction, classics, pulp, shampoo bottles, safety instructions, they will be read.
- •The bridge of San Luis Rey by Wilder ThorntonFull of beautiful sentences and I love the way it is structured. It starts with an introduction that sets the story. It follows with chapters from the perspectives different people and a last chapter that brings them back together.
- •A little life by Hanya YanagiharaIt kept me reading and the characters were interesting enough. However, in the end I had some mixed feelings. Mostly the relentless suffering was, to me, not believable. Still, it stuck with me long after I finished it!
- •Bonjour Tristesse by Francoise SaganI don't think a book can be more French than this one.
- •The ocean at the end of the lane by Neil GaimanIt's a slim book and I'm in awe of Gaiman's capability to write so vividly yet so efficiently.
- •Bad Feminist by Roxane GayI felt too old for this. But I think it is a valuable collection for younger women.