CRAZY THINGS I WISH I COULD GET FOR CHRISTMAS
That don't involve like, World Peace.
- 1.A trip to Harry Potter World 🚂🏰Yes, I spend a lot of time trying to make my inner six-year-old happy. One of us should be.
- 2.Someone to help organize my tiny room so I could fit a desk in here. Or a bird cage.⬇️↗️↘️↙️Or both.
- 3.Maybe I should ask for a larger place to live.🏡
- 4.A new job. 🍾The right new job might actually take care of requests 1-3. I knew I should always draft before doing these.
- 5.A dress with real lights in it.👗Lupita Nyong'o wore one on The Daily Show and I've been dreaming of a dress with lights my WHOLE LIFE. (See #1).
- 6.Fluevogs.👠I blame @hkath
- 7.A book contract.📚
- 8.One of those fancy cosmetic subscriptions where they send you a box every month. 💅🏼
- 9.Someone to grade my papers. ✍🏼You may think this is part of my job and judge me. But, I get paid hourly--and only for contact hours. That's right! Professor with an advanced degree getting paid 8 hours a week. Hope that makes you feel good, America. Now grade my papers. (Hey, I already did the heavy lifting and edited the drafts.)
- 10.The Cleveland Indians in the World Series. 🎉⚾️🎉⚾️