LET'S TALK ABOUT THE "BEFORE" MOVIE FRANCHISE
- •I cannot tell you how much I love these movies
- •The trilogy as one entity is in my top three favorite movies of all timeIf I had to choose, Before Sunrise is my favorite because in that one Céline was my age when I first watched it and I identify the most with them during this point in their lives. Also, their train is coming from Budapest, which has a very special place in my heart.
- •I cried during all of themOf course
- •A startling high percentage of people respond to the question "have you seen Before Sunrise?" with "no"
- •And this is just sad
- •Because I think it has the power to single-handedly restore your faith in LOVE, particularly the romantic kind (if it needs restoring)Not that I ever didn't believe in it WE ALL DESERVE IT AMIRITE
- •So the first thing about the movies that you should know is that it's literally all dialogueThx Richard Linklater
- •But it is so intriguing
- •And it's not just a fairy tale or a typical rom com, they talk about real stuff and have to make actual, adult decisions when it comes to their relationship and their own lives
- •And it's so beautiful because you get to see how both Jesse and Céline each change as individuals and how their relationship changes over time because each movie is about 9 years apartAnd came out 9 years apart, again @richardlinklater @boyhood @dedication
- •I'm 21 and, therefore, have not known anyone in my life for a span of 27 years so this is very interesting to me
- •Also I just love to observe people and relationships and this exactly that
- •Watching two people love each other/loving another person/being loved are some of the most beautiful experiences you can have during your life on this planet JUST SAYING
- •SO JUST WATCH IT PLEASE, THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL FILMS
- •Is that sufficient @bailey ?