THINGS I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS MORNING THAT I DIDN'T BUT I REALLY WISH I HAD
I have an 8 AM Combinatorics class with the cool Jewish kid in my study abroad program that I really want to be friends with. Today of all days he decided to sit in he chair next to my regular seat and I have so many regrets.
- •Taken a showerI regret not doing this
- •Maybe use deodorantI really regret not doing this
- •Not worn jeans with running shoesReally REALLY regret doing this
- •Look in the mirror?Legitimately haven't showered in a few days and my hair, my skin IDK
- •Not answer a question out loud in classIt was the right answer....but I hate most public speaking and when I articulated my proof I may have blacked out just a little bit
- •Friendshipped a little harderI friendship pretty dang hard and when I try to play it cool it's weird bc I don't do casual friendship. Look me in the eyes.
- •Also, probably should've started my homework for this class before midnightSCHOOL
- •To the cool Jewish kid in my Combinatorics class: