FIRST DAY OF MY FIRST JUICE CLEANSE
I've never done one before, but I live in LA now so...
- •Woke up immediately wanting meat. A big, beautiful cheeseburger to be exact.Granted, I live across the street from the Oinkster so this is kinda the norm for me.
- •First half of the day wasn't so bad.I'm used to not always eating breakfast, and sometime just going right to lunch. However I always have coffee to keep me going...
- •2pm - CAFFEINE HEADACHESweet Jesus. This is painful. I've been having at least 3 coffees a day for the past I don't know how long. My brain hates me right now.
- •Headache still going strongGoogle just told me that I can keep drinking coffee though. Is this real?! I don't trust them.
- •Ate some Almonds.Couldn't help it.
- •Remember Dinner?Hulu Ads are evil. During the pilot of Wayward Pines I saw ads for Taco Bell, am/pm, Del Taco, Jack in the Box & even McDonald's. And you know what? It all looked DELICIOUS.
- •Mac & Cheese
- •DAY 2 UPDATEBasically feel like I'm massively hungover, but without the stomach ache. If only I could cure it with a plate full of greasy food. 😭😭😭
- •DAY 3 UPDATEJuice cleanses are stupid. I've got pain running through my hips & legs like I'm a 90yr nana. I'm not even hungry anymore, I just want these aches to go away so I can get on with my day.