Movies I watched repeatedly growing up
An explanation for my personality
- •MaverickWhy I've always wanted to get good at poker and why being good at stealing seemed like fun
- •Indiana JonesWhat I compare most exciting things in life to
- •I figure I'm bound to fall in love with an older German professor at some point..
- •Apparently the reason I love owls?
- •Pocahontas"No I get to be John Smith!"
- •The Brave Little ToasterProbably why I am always seeing faces on inanimate objects and imagining their personalities
- •Beauty and the BeastI grew up thinking I shouldn't have to put effort into my appearance..someone attractive might like me if I show I have a nice personality. False.
- •The Man From Snowy RiverInspiration to hone my mad rising skillz
- •I honestly don't remember...but now that I see who directed it, should watch it again!
- •Pirate phase
- •Why danger feels more exciting than scary?
- •Wallace & Gromit trilogyCheese and crackers 👌🏽These got me started on feeling the need to eat and drink things that match the shows in watching.
- •Disney characters traveling through South America...Ecuador included. Interesting.
- •TitanicSpitting...spin dancing...and I can't be on the front of a boat without wanting to do this..