Flavors of the Month
November owns pumpkin and March owns mint. I think each month should have its own signature flavor.
- •January-CoffeeThe holidays are over. The days are cold and short. You just need some coffee to get you up.
- •February—CherryIt is Valentine's Day. We want something red. Cherry works.
- •March- MintI think this all started with the Shamrock Shake.
- •April-MarshmallowIt's Easter. It is time for Peeps. Let's have marshmallows. I also considered coconut here. It is also Passover time which means coconut macaroons. Of course, eggs work for both holidays.
- •May-StrawberrySome fruits are finally coming into season. I have a friend who was born in May and she says she always got her first strawberries of the year on her birthday.
- •June-LemonIt is Summer and I would like a tall glass of lemonade.
- •July-WatermellonMy sister has a 4th of July parade outside her house and she serves watermelon. This is what I associate with July.
- •August - CornI am going against the grain on this one. The corn in August is spectacular. I would like to see DQ come up with a corn blizzard.
- •September-CinnamonIt is getting cooler. I'd like a little spice and cinnamon takes a back seat to no one. (I'm butchering a Seinfeld quote here.)
- •October-Caramel AppleSome major companies start pushing Pumpkin here, but October needs its own unique flavor. October is Halloween and is known for jack-o-lanterns and caramel apples. Let's put more emphasis on the apples.
- •December-Egg NogI could have gone with peppermint here, but we are already using mint for March.