FICTIONAL CHARACTERS WHO MAKE UP MY PERSONALITY
I consumed way too much media as a kid which led me to become an amalgamation of many fictional characters.
- •Hermione GrangerFrom her-- obsession with grades, eager pursuit of knowledge, love of books, loyalty to my friends, infatuation with gingers
- •Liz LemonFrom her-- dedication to sandwiches and cheese, career-driven, tendency to make up words
- •Chandler BingFrom him-- cynicism, sarcasm, unluckiness in love, fondness for the soundtrack of "Annie"
- •Jessica DarlingFrom the series by Megan McCafferty, this character is the most similar character to myself that I've ever encountered. Writer, strongly opinionated, cross-country runner, incredibly sarcastic. Fun fact-- the cover fell off the first book in the series, my mom picked up this book once and put it down because she legitimately thought it was my diary.
- •Donna MeagleRetta's character in Parks and Rec. From her-- ability to tell it like it is, knowledge that it's always a good time to treat yoself
- •Elaine BenesKiller dance moves. High standards-- not everyone is sponge-worthy!
- •That planner that Hermione gives Harry and Ron in book 5 that sings at you when you miss a deadlineLike 70% of me is this planner.