NEW FEARS RESOLUTIONS
- •Be more scared of running alone at night.Not sure why I think this is safe or chill. I'll just like take off at 10 PM down Sunset with no worries whatsoever.
- •Increase alarm when finding small ants around apartment.I'm just like yep this is what I paid for and I put down some ant poison. I need to be less apathetic about the area I inhabit.
- •Be more skeptical of strangers.I want everyone to be my best friend. I should be a little more cautious when seeking friendship. People have gotten very good at being superficially authentic in LA. I am learning this slowly and sadly.
- •Maybe be a little more wary when eating food off the ground.I know there's a 5 second rule but see "ants in my apartment" above. I am bad at being a human/might have more in common with Shrek than just an aversion to society.
- •Be afraid of not speaking upThis is a bit of a double negative but currently I'm terrified of speaking up, no matter where I am. Among friends, at work, I find myself staying silent which makes me feel awkward and unsure. And when I do, I get caught in a cycle of self-flagellation. I should be more afraid of what could happen if I don't voice my opinion.