QUESTION I WANT TO ASK PEOPLE EVEN IF I'VE JUST MET THEM
I love questions!
- •Have you ever discovered something about someone you aren't supposed to know?
- •What is Something you think you'll never experience that society would deem either somewhat or full commonplace?
- •What do think is the biggest misconception about you?
- •What was the first time you had an experience where you considered you just might be an adult?
- •Have you held on to someone else's opinion of you as a basis for your own? For what reason?
- •Why was the first time you discovered money couldn't fix a problem?
- •What was the last lie you told? Why did you feel the need to tell it? Do you have a plan as to what you will do if it backfires?
- •If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
- •Do you frequently find yourself -- just to be polite -- saying things you don't mean?