Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •My radio is always tuned into BBC Radio 4. I listen to The Today programme daily and feel out of touch with the world on those rare occasions when I miss it.
- •I take naps on weekends and days off. Around 2pm I feel the need to curl up on the couch and snooze.
- •I felt weird with saying the word "Hey" for a long time. I don't know why but just felt it didn't suit me. Now I say it all the time.
- •Chatting to my nice neighbour Andy the cool dude from downstairs
- •Relaxing in the park whilst texting my loving friend Claire and reading George's Marvellous Medicine
- •Putting on The Office US and having a nap. Lying on the sofa trying not to think about tomorrow.