Albums that changed my life
- •The Doorsmore so the song The End. I was about 9 or 10 when I became obsessed with it and didn't know what it was about then but damn it was (and still is) good.
- •Joe Cocker, Mad Dogs and English Menbest road trip tape when I was a kid. although I love The Wonder Years and Joe Cocker I've always hated I get by with a little help from my friends and enjoyed that the song wasn't on this album :)
- •No Doubt, Tragic KingdomI remember going to the SF Virgin Mega Store for the first time and seeing this girl and wanted to be her. Bought the album not knowing any songs and boom instant obsession ensued.
- •Beastie Boys, Licensed to IllFirst album purchased with my own chore money...on cassette tape and have owned every Beastie Boys album since.
- •Snoop Dogg, DoggystyleI can still sing Lodi Dodi word for word no music needed. I used to listen to this so much...
- •Brand New, Deja Entenduthis album has been in the cd deck of every car I've owned, can't leave home without it.
- •Kids SoundtrackNot sure why I was so obsessed with this album but I still listen to it now and reminds me of high school all over again. sigh....
- •Reality Bites SoundtrackI think I mainly bought this for Lisa Loeb's song Stay but ended up only listening to Dinosaur Jr and Ethan Hawke "I'm Nuthin" on repeat.